Entrepreneurs Leadership Programme
Global Women is excited to be launching a unique Entrepreneurship programme with a mission to increase opportunity and growth for women-led enterprises across Aotearoa, New Zealand.
The Entrepreneurs Leadership Programme builds on Global Womens’ proud legacy of Women in Leadership with over 500 business and community alumnae. The programme will provide an experiential learning experience, with access to some of Aotearoa’s most successful entrepreneurs including:
Global Women Chair Theresa Gattung, and Global Women Members, Cecilia Robinson, Carmen Vicelich, Ranjna Patel, Miriama Kamo and Katherine Corich – an experience like no other!
The programme is designed to empower and develop the talent of New Zealand’ next generation of female-founded enterprises as they move from the start-up to scale-up stage. Be the part of the inaugural Women Entrepreneurs Leadership Programme, weave your story.
Places are limited, registrations close 15 August – Contact Chantelle: firstname.lastname@example.org
Orientation: 31 August (Virtual 90mins)
Pillar 1: Leading Self 14 – 15 September (Face to Face)
- Exploring the importance of knowing yourself, leveraging your unique strengths and approach
- Strategies and habits that support confidence and courage to be your best
Pillar 2: Leading Business 5 – 6 October (Virtual)
- Five learning labs to support key challenges going from start-up to scale-up
- Pitching & Presenting with Impact, Sales & Marketing, Finance & Funding, Operations, Global Impact
Pillar 3: Leading Culture 9 – 10 November (Face to face)
- Creating an inclusive culture that enables others to be their best.
- Building high performance teams – key guiding principles and habits that work!
An investment in growing you, so you can invest in your business!